1. For questions or concerns relating to privacy, we can be contacted at:
9975 Wadsworth Pkwy #K2-118
Westminster, CO 80021
or you can reach us by telephone:
2. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Offtoa for and against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, penalties, interest, judgments, settlements, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) that directly or indirectly arise out of or are based on your use of the Service.
B. Collection of Information
1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information. Offtoa requires relevant contact and other information in order to facilitate its Service offerings. This generally includes your name and contact information such as e-mail and postal mail addresses. We will not collect PII from you while you use the Service unless you voluntarily provide it to us or authorize us to collect such information. We collect your payment information and immediately relay it to a trusted 3rd party (Authorize.net) for safekeeping/storage on our behalf. We do not store it on our servers.
2. Aggregation. Aggregate Information is information presented in summary or statistical form which does not contain data that would permit the identification of a specific individual without extraordinary effort. Offtoa may aggregate information and add it to its database every time a person visits its website.
C. Use of Personal Information
1. Our Information Sharing Policy. Offtoa does not now, nor will it ever, sell, rent, or otherwise disclose any PII that you share with Offtoa.
2. Exceptions. The only exceptions to our policy of not sharing member information are: (a) if Offtoa is required to do so by law. (b) if ownership of Offtoa is transferred, at which point it will be necessary to transfer all information to the new owner(s).
The security of your PII is very important to us and we take every commercially reasonable step to attempt to secure your PII. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those employees and contractors who need access to your PII in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Offtoa or information stored or transmitted through the Service or on our servers, will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers, and your use of the Service demonstrates your assumption of this risk.
E. Effective Date